Foldable Hand wagon LMY100 Grey+Purple
Item no. LMY100
Hand wagon easy to assemble and fold, with pull and adjustable push handle. TÜV GS certified.
- Colour: Grey and purple
- Brake: patented brake system integrated in the front wheel
- Load capacity (in kg): 50 kg
- Weight (net in kg): 14,3 kg
- Dimensions, assembled (L x W x H in cm): 95 x 55 x 80
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H in cm): 75 x 45 x 26
- Dimensions folded (L x W x H in cm): 79,5 x 19.5 x 58
- Width wheels (in cm): 10
Metal frame: 100% steel, dark grey lacquered
Cover fabric: 100% 600D polyester
Wheels: PU (polyurethane)
Highest safety standard:
Certified by TÜV GS. Our hand wagon meets the strict requirements of the European product safety law. The number of the GS certificate is "ZIA 17 12 98314 001".
1x hand wagon, 1x user manual
- Then LMY100 hand wagon is easy to fold. When folded, it is one of the thinnest models on the market. Automatic locking after folding ensure easy handling and transportation of the folded wagon.
- The hand wagon gives two comfortable and easy ways to move it, due to its pull handle located at the front and the adjustable push handle installed at the back of the wagon. The pull handle has a safe system that prevents it from falling at the floor. The push handle allows the user to change its position as desired, for better comfort while using the wagon. At the adjustable push handle, you also have the possibility to hang up backpacks, cool bags, organizer bags or diaper bags.
Each wheel uses a steel shaft structure and has a deep groove ball bearing. This allows the handcart to run smoothly. The patented brake wheel holds the cart securely in the desired position. The thickness of the PU wheel allows driving even with a high load on soft ground, such as on the beach, on soft forest soil or over damp meadows.
1. The front wheels are on either side of the body. It also allows tight turns and prevents rolling over. The collision of the two front wheels when turning 360 degrees is avoided. Lemmy's car structure is stable.
2. The back wheels turned 180 degrees, to avoid collision with the front wheels and make the folding and assemble easier. Additionally, the vertical structure of Lemmy's back wheel increases the stability of the cart.